Yes, it's true. I have officially survived the first 13 days of teaching third grade...only 167 to go! But seriously this has been a true learning experience in just 3 weeks. My class got through their first substitute and I actually missed them while I was gone! Teaching is definitely the most difficult thing I have ever done. Maybe I've had a cushy life, ok I know I've had a cushy life, but teaching is hard! At the same time it is so rewarding. I get hugs and compliments every day (from someone besides Nate) and I even got my first "apple for the teacher" today. I think I'm getting attached to those little kiddos and am already dreading letting them move onto fourth grade. Well, it was a short week, so of course it was good!
2 days ago
1 comment:
Hey! Julie's wearing the necklace I brought her from Paris in this picture!! :) yay! I'm glad she's getting use out of it.
Post a Comment