Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Give the Public What They Want!

Well, the polls closed yesterday with a landslide, decisive victory by Northrop Grumman over IBM. Maybe it's the average winter temperature of 3 degrees Fahrenheit in Rochester, or maybe it's those darn Rockies who surprised everyone this year. (Or maybe it was my wife who voted more than her share) Either way, I decided I had to follow the public demand. But really folks, Northrop Grumman is the place we need to be. I know it's a company I can work hard for and that I can take pride in what I do.

So I called today and accepted the offer in Denver. I guess that's where we'll be after I graduate. I'm really excited and so is Julie, so I guess you could say we're both really excited. It will be really exciting to have a real job, whatever that means.... because ya know, I'm tired of all these fake jobs I've had. Finally, I leave you with the immortal words of Muhammad Ali:

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."

And beat people up he did. Go team go.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So, I am not sure how I feel about you two leaving. I am very much excited for you to go and start "life" but selfishly speaking, I don't want you to leave. You need to stay here and be students for another year, and then we can all decide where to move together :)

Alisa said...

Congrats guys! Now we just need to figure out a way to get to Denver too!

Andi said...

"you are my biggest fan"...what movie is that from? seriously, couldn't be more excited, cant wait for you to get here!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure