So yesterday was quite a fun day for the Provo Frederiksens. It all started with a little Yoshi on the good ole 8 bit Nintendo.


Then we went out and made a larger than life snowman. Check out his many alter egos.
Cowboy Snowman
Snowman Uncle Sam
Bob Marley Snowman
Boise State Snowfan
BYU Snowfan
Proud Parents and Mr. Snowman
Deer tracks right through the middle of our quad!
Snowman tracks!
After creating our beautiful snowman we went to watch cousin Ashley pole vault at the BYU indoor invitational meet. She jumped quite well, I might add. The pictures we took of her didn't really turn out, but this picture of some other chick pole vaulting looks pretty cool!
Following the meet we went and played a little b-ball at the RB. We ended the day with a cinematic classic, Jumanji! Wow, that's a real thriller! Well, we just wanted to share some of the every day weekend events in the lives of Nate and Julie.












5 comments:
man, i love that old ninetendo. did you take tetris and super mario 3? i want to come play
Wow, what a fun weekend! That snowman is really great; it's hard to make 'em that big... they get so heavy!
Love the snowman! I also love that you guys played the old school nintendo. Dave and I play our N64 all the time (Mario Kart!). Thats so funny.
Nate, I am your biggest fan. I forgot you had a blog. Now I am subscribed to it an will know everything that happens in your life*. Let's have a man night...soon. I feel as though, I am losing manliness every day that I go without having one. Anyway. Here is my blog. gabep.blogspot.com
*provided that you put everything that happens in your life on your blog.
Oh and nate... I looked at the list of blogs you frequent and I saw one that said The Marshall blog. Immediately I started to get excited thinking that it might be Marshall Murphy's blog. I didn't click on it though, because the more I thought, the more I realized it probably doesn't, and I don't want to risk my day finding out it isn't. This way I can just hold on to that little piece of hope in my life. The hope that if I clicked on that blog, the first image I would see would be a quad stacker, and then a post about how apt 25 screwed him out of his Stereo. Let me hold on to that hold will ya? WILL YA???
Post a Comment