Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08


I don't know what it is, but I have always LOVED the Olympics! I think I get it from my dad. I have been counting down the days to today for awhile. I love the pageantry, the competition, and the drama! My favorite events are gymnastics, swimming, diving, track, and whatever happens to be on when I'm craving some Olympic coverage! Go team USA!

2 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

Hello! My name is Cyndy and I am a blog stalker! JULIE! I hope you don't mind I stalked your blog. I honestly don't even know how I found it.... you know you click on this one and then from there click on that one. Anyway before I knew it there you were! I was so excited to read a little bit of what you have been up to. AND the key lime pie recipe looks awesome. I am seriously going to try it.

Bret Baker said...

your background is the best thing i've ever seen.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure