Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Key Lime Pie


We LOVE key lime pie around here. Here's our favorite recipe for this delicious treat!
1 graham cracker crust
4 large egg yolks
1 fourteen oz can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (key limes or just regular limes work too!)
2 teaspoons lime zest (green part only)
Whipped cream or cool-whip

Whisk egg yolks and lime zest together until the eggs get a light green tint. Mix in lime juice and sweetened condensed milk. Pour into the pie crust and bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until the middle is set but still wiggles a little. Serve with whipped cream and enjoy!
"I'm Nathan Frederiksen and I approve of this recipe."

2 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

I love key lime pie, but have never made it. I will definately try this recipe!

Adam and Julie H. said...

looks yummy


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure