Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Olympics are over... :-(

...and they did not disappoint. It's time for me to find a new hobby for the next 18 months (just 18 months to Vancouver! yippee!). My favorite part had to be Michael Phelps with his hands out of the water on the 100 butterfly when the other guy was literally an inch from the wall and somehow Michael still won. He is a freak of nature! What was your favorite Olympic moment?

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

the openning ceremonies were pretty darn incredible.

Grandma Honey said...

Funny but the ONLY Olympic event I saw was the Michael Phelps winning...the one you said is your favorite. So that is my favorite too:))

The Pixton Family said...

Women's gymnastics!

pandaswat.sarah said...

YAY! I found the Frederiksen's Blog! :)

Picking one favorite moment is almost as impossible as choosing a favorite song! I loved everything I watched! One of my favorites, though, was in the last diving competition, the men's-single, when the Australian won the gold over China. Not that I was against China and their goal to win all eight diving competitions, it's just, to see the pure JOY on that man's face...it was incredible.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure