Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Party!

So we had a Halloween party and it was fun. There was lots of food. Here's the pictures to prove it.

(Sorry Landon, Camille, Andi, and Spencer somehow we missed getting pictures of you guys.)

Our spooky pumpkins

The delicious food including the homemade rootbeer in a cauldron! (Thanks Landon and Camille)
Our friends Rachel and Tyler as Newsies.

Me as Jessie from Toy Story 2...not bad eh?
And Nate as a classic Woody...spittin image.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

You guys are such great party throwers!! I love the costumes and the food looks great. Wish we could have been there. Maybe one day we'll be neighbors...

Stephanie said...

such cute costume ideas guys!

Cyndy and George said...

You guys make a great Woody and Jessie! Sounds like your Mom had a great time visiting you! I'm glad she is home, I missed her!

Anonymous said...

Jewels I am so grateful we now have proof that Nate seriously is woody. Just as Yoda was made to look like Spencer W. Kimball, Woody was made because of Nate. Thank you both for such a wonderful movie....or two.

Jessica F. said...

You guys are too cute! I love the Toy Story costumes!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure