That's what I'm guessing a lot of you are thinking. I've been a slacker on the posting, but here it goes...our Christmas in a nutshell!
and plates of goodies for friends and neighbors.

Then we headed off to California. We flew into John Wayne Airport in Orange County. After a lost bag (that's a long story) and a trip to the Getty we made it home for the annual Rozier Christmas Eve party. I had the honor of directing the nativity, and it was pretty fantastic!

Santa spoiled us all on Christmas morning, especially this newly equipped all-sport star athlete!

We took a trip up to Bass Lake and did a little snow shoeing,

And hung out by the lake!

A long overdue night out with the girls was definitely a highlight! Janelle, Greer, Shayne, Kaitlin, and me. I love those girls! We hadn't all been together since high school!


Then we headed off to California. We flew into John Wayne Airport in Orange County. After a lost bag (that's a long story) and a trip to the Getty we made it home for the annual Rozier Christmas Eve party. I had the honor of directing the nativity, and it was pretty fantastic!

Santa spoiled us all on Christmas morning, especially this newly equipped all-sport star athlete!

We took a trip up to Bass Lake and did a little snow shoeing,

And hung out by the lake!

A long overdue night out with the girls was definitely a highlight! Janelle, Greer, Shayne, Kaitlin, and me. I love those girls! We hadn't all been together since high school!

And New Year's Eve at Disneyland...what could be better? It was pretty fantastic, however I have never seen the place so crowded! Definitely a once in a lifetime, because I don't think I'm brave enough to face those crowds again. But it was a New Year's to remember, and oh so much fun!
The ultimate highlight, however, was finding out that these two younguns are going to be grandparents! That's right, I'm pregnant!
This was Nate's reaction when he found out he was going to be a dad...either that or when he opened Napoleon Dynamite on Christmas. You'll have to ask him which he is more excited about.
Ok, in all seriousness, we are both very excited (read ecstatic/terrified) to be parents. We feel very blessed and look forward to the adventures that 2009 holds in store for us!




16 comments:
Oh Julie, Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Please keep us posted. You will be wonderful parents. Don't worry. You will do just fine. Just relax and have fun.
Congrats!!! I was so happy to open my reader up this morning & see that you made a new posting & secondly..... so happy for the GREAT news on soon2be parents! Your kid is going to have the best set of parents!!! CONGRATS also is in order on your parents becoming grandparents, too. HOW EXCITING!!! My Mom is in OH right now with Cara's newest little edition to their family.... Zachary Todd. Life is SO grand to us! I hope morning sickness goes by fast & you can enjoy most of your time being prego. <3 ya!
PREGNANT! you go girl! when are you due? We want to hear all the details!
Seriously! I want the details! That's so exciting! YAY Julie! Let us know when your due date is!
Yipppppppeeeeeeee!!!!! Congratulations to all of you!! You are going to have so much fun. I am so happy you finally posted this..... It was hard enough for your Mom to keep the secret, but once she told me.. well I thought my head was going to burst!!!!!
It will be fun to see all of the excitement in the Rozier/Frederikson families in 2009!
Julie! Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you. You are about to start a new adventure in your life. How exciting!
Congratulations! I'm soooo excited for you guys. The baby will be perfect for the Rozier nativity next year!
P.S. When did Alex get so old?
That's great news! You know, I was wondering if you were pregnant when I saw you during the holidays. Congrats!! I bet your parents are thrilled!
Congratulations!!!!!
Dave
Robin
Ashley
Lauren
Brooke
Davey
McKenzie
Fortunately for you a new generation of names is now in style because with all those cousins that last generation took just about every name known to man, woman or child.
We are all excited for you!
Auntie Robin
Congrats you two!! Nate you will be a fantastical, funny and great dad. Julie, you will love that little one more than you can even comprehend. Enjoy all the moments that you have left as life with just the two of you. It goes fast, so relish every moment. We are so happy for you!
Julie! I am so excited for you! I would call you and tell you over the phone, but I don't have your number (I got a new phone and lost all the numbers on my old phone which won't turn on...sad). Anyway, congratulations to you and Nate! Love you!
Love,
Jenny Johnson
Congratulations on your upcoming baby! Can I get your address and possibly an address or phone number for Shayne? You can email it to me at cchris121984@yahoo.com. Thanks Julie.
If you can't tell, the last 12 comments are implying that we want more info on your pregnancy! when are you due? how did you find out? If you don't post all this soon, i'll be calling you......
Congratulations!!! You two will be great parents!
Very happy for you both! Aunt Wendy sends her best.
Yea! Congrats! When are you due? It is crazy to think I only have 9 weeks left!!
Post a Comment