Monday, March 23, 2009

Stuffing the ballot box

This is Nate. Let it be known that I asked Julie how many times she had voted on the baby poll. Her answer was "Oh, I don't know.....everytime it lets me do it, I vote again." Yes, that's correct. She's voted so many times that she can't even remember. She's stuffing the ballot box! Just thought I should make that known. Boys rule.

5 comments:

Alli said...

HAHAHA:)

Nate and Julie said...

Thanks Al...at least I'm assuming it was you who bumped us further into the lead:)

Taber & Rebecca said...

I voted for a GIRL!!!

sarah e. said...

It doesn't matter anyway Nate. If it's a girl, your vote won't change the fact. :)

(And Julie, you're hilarious.)

Marcus Lane said...

ys bpoys do rule! I am wishing for a baby boy for us and you guys!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure