Nick has been called to serve in the Argentina Neuquen mission! He leaves June 10! Congratulations Nick!
And the big winner of the prediction game is Becky and Hema with the guess of Sao Paolo Brazil. Surprisingly they were the only ones who guessed anywhere in South America. Congratulations! Give yourself a big pat on the back and go get a big bowl of ice cream from the freezer because you deserve it after winning such a close competition!
9 years ago
7 comments:
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!
So exciting!!! And June 10th...that was the day my parents (Nick's grandparents) got married in 1951!
Congratulations. This is great. Good luck.
That's so exciting! Congrats to Nick. Too bad he'll just barely miss your new baby. But I guess when he gets back, she (I think it'll be a gril) will be walking and talking!
Missionaries are the best! That is so exciting! He is going to make a great Elder!!!!
That's really cool and exciting! Jordan's little brother is on his mission in Argentina right now! Different area, though. That's really cool! Good luck to him!
That's the same mission Sam served in!! He'll have to tell you guys some pointers from the area!!
I guess it's the most mission (in S. America I think). But in some areas you can actually see penguins!!
Congrats!
Congrats Julie and Nate!
Post a Comment