This house! (Yes, it's pink, but Nate will tell you otherwise.) We LOVE it and are so excited to move in. Of course we have to wait to close first. Then it needs some cleaning, new carpet, and paint...but soon enough we will get to move in!
The pictures below are mostly for the benefit of the parental units. But if you'd like to take a peek inside, join us on our virtual home tour!
This is the master bathroom. There is a separate shower in front of the tub and a HUGE closet to the left.
Here's the laundry room. Notice the extra storage and the sink.
Here is the view of the living room from the kitchen.
This is the formal dining room just off the entry way.
Here's the view of the kitchen from the dining room, minus all the appliances.
The guest bathroom.
One of the extra bedrooms...they all look pretty much the same.
The view of the living room and eating area from the entry way.
The backyard. Hopefully there will be more color for the majority of the year...this was the day after a huge blizzard.
Not pictured is the full unfinished basement. Nate was sad I didn't take a picture of it, but I think you all know what a slab of cement looks like. It's not much to look at for now, but it has HUGE potential. And that's pretty much it. Please come visit us...we love guests!
Oh, and this is the sweet little thing we have been cuddling and playing with as much as possible!
10 years ago
12 comments:
ahhhhh! congratulations! wow- i am so happy for you guys this is huge news.
Congratulations. That will be so much fun! Our first home was rather pink too. Nothing wrong with that!
Wow, this equals MAJOR excitement in your life! A new home and a baby!!! I love the house. You are going to have so much fun making it your own. Please keep us updated. I'm so thankful for blogs...I love "seeing" your life.
Congratulations you guys! The house looks awesome. We'll be giving you guys a call in the coming weeks about any tips you have to share about buying a home (just thinking about it stresses me out!) Love you guys.
Oh, and I didn't mean to imply the baby in the picture is yours, I know it's not:) I know yours has more growing to do. However, who does that baby in the picture belong to? :)
Congrats! The house looks great!
Congrats!!!! How exciting!
So excited, so excited, so excited! I'm coming to CO this summer!!
That is so awesome! The house is very cute. I am going to make use of one of the guest rooms sometime!
You guys are incredible. A house and a baby in one year. What more could you want. I love it!
Jill, it's my niece Olive. She belongs to Nate's sister and bro-in-law who live here in Denver.
Congrats on your new house. I can't wait to see the finished product all moved into!
Post a Comment