
That's right...and we got tickets! My sweet husband was in the middle of buying tickets as an anniversary surprise when I called out from the kitchen "Hey, I heard Wicked is coming to Denver. We should get tickets!" So we did. And while it wasn't a surprise I am still so excited and impressed by Nate's thoughtfulness! So now all we need is a babysitter for November 5th...
2 days ago
10 comments:
i'll babysit!!! (you just have to fly me out... oh, and pay for ambrose's ticket too... i cant leave him behind. the other child flies for free. ) haha
i would love it.
Can I come? Because the fact that tickets cost $120 a piece in New York pretty much reduced my chances of seeing it there to about .0000002130369%.
Tanner, you should make a trip to Denver to see it. Tickets here start at $35!
I'll totally babysit your little GIRL!! Yeah, Sam was going to surprise me with tickets too, but we decided since I've seen it like 4 times, we could pass!!
I'm actually seriously considering it. I found out that I have the
4th and 5th of November off for parent teacher conferences. Where did you buy the tickets?
Just a little correction. I have the 5th and 6th off. It's that Thursday and Friday.
Tanner, our tickets are for Thursday the 5th. I think you go to denvercenter.org for tickets.
I want to come too! I was going to see it in NY but then there was a strike...
I just looked at the tickets and I probably wouldn't be able to sit next to you guys since we bought our tickets separately. I might still come though. It depends on if a cheap flight comes up.
Pick me! Pick me! or... maybe your Mom will fly out!
Post a Comment