Our guest room is finished, and we love visitors!!!
This is how we got the bed home from the store. The nice sales man assured us that he does this for a living and we could drive on the freeway with the mattress and boxspring on top...luckily it was a quick 2 mile drive that didn't surpass 35 mph.
This is the room after we painted (yes we painted white on white, but it looks SO much better than it did!) and added a few things. Our first guests arrive tonight!
And this is the quilt I made for the baby last week...nod bad eh?
2 days ago
4 comments:
The room looks great!! Can't wait to come and use it when that new little girl arrives. Great job on the quilt as well. See you soon!
Hooray Julie you did it! Very impressive quilting skillzzzz my love! :)
The quilt looks GREAT! And one of these days Taber and I will come and stay in your guest room.
I wanna come!! And your quilt is darling.
Post a Comment