But we've been up to plenty of other fun stuff to keep ourselves busy!
Nate and his brother-in-law Spencer decided to climb a ridiculously tall mountain a few Saturdays ago. It was over 14,000 feet tall and well-above the tree-line. Pretty manly if you ask me. I'm just glad I had the pregnancy excuse to get out of that hike!


For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, this is Nate's classic "look how cool I am" pose. And I think judging by the amazing view/dropoff behind him he totally deserves it!

We ventured out to the Aurora Reservoir one weekend. The weather was perfect! It was a great day! (And that is either a beached whale or a very pregnant lady who should not be in a swim suit!...you decide.)
Our friend Kelson, from our days in Provo, came for a visit.
The baby's room is about done! My friend Rachel helped me paint the border and I LOVE it! Nate's grandpa made the book shelf years ago...unfortunately most of my children's books are too tall for it and ended up in a basket on the floor instead of on the shelf, but I still think it looks pretty cute!
This is the crib. I want to put something cute with her name or initials on it over the crib...that is once she has a name and initials!
And this is me at 39 weeks...just waiting!
3 days ago
9 comments:
Hang in there!!
You are beautiful! And I'm glad Nate had a good hike'- looks high!
I LOVE the baby's room! It's so cute! I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear that she's here!
I LOVE the pregnant swim suit picture. You really do look GREAT! The baby's room is adorable! You've done a great job getting ready... now just waiting for the day. It will come all too soon, so get plenty of sleep while you have the chance!
You're so cute and your baby room looks great! Can't wait to see the cute baby that will go in there. :) Don't worry, she'll come soon and once she does you don't care how long you had to wait anymore!!
Your baby has sure grown since I saw you last. I shouldn't have read your blog last night before going to bed. I had a dream that I was having a baby! I cannot wait to see all the baby pictures and watch her grow!!!
Your nursery is darling and you look beautiful! Hope that little girl comes soon!
Julie, you look amazing- so smiley and chipper! And the baby's room is darling, can't wait until you have a little girl to put in that cute crib!
Gosh you look great!!
The race is on, man! I plan on plenty of trampoline jumping, walking, long bumpy car rides, spicy food, and tons of pleading prayers- whoever gets the bebe out first wins!! (although you have the advantage with the whole scheduled induction thing....grrrr)
Good luck with everything!
ps- man, aren't your arms just craving to hold her? I almost can't stand it!
love always
carly
Post a Comment