2 days ago
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotta love the Moses Action Figure
"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin
6 comments:
What a cute little girl, Julie! LOVE her! I love the football pose!
She's so cute. Wish we could have been there. We're so excited to meet her at Christmas! Love you guys!
oh she is sooo cute! and smiley!
-carly
McKay use to sleep with one hand up in the air too. I always thought it was from having his cord wrapped around his neck a few times (his arm was wrapped up in the cord)...but maybe it was a genetic thing.
All so cute. I am glad your mom and dad could come. Clara is so cute.
Well Done Mr. Frederiksen on the kid!
Post a Comment