Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party

So Nate and I were recently put on the activities committee at church. Friday night was the annual Halloween party/chili cook-off and it was a smashing success. There were over 250 people in attendance. Our chili won "most original" I'm not really sure how meat, beans, tomatoes, onions, and seasonings is original, but I proudly accepted my golden spatula anyways. Here are some pictures...enjoy.


Get it? because I'm tired of explaining it.


Our angelic fairy...thank you Dollar Tree.



and this outfit was just too cute to not take a picture of.

This is how the little darling woke up this morning...life is good!

7 comments:

Taber & Rebecca said...

I LOVE the Halloween Costumes! Whose idea was it? ---FYI I got offered the team teaching kindergarten position in west jordan. I'm so excited and hope that it will be a better fit.

Stephanie said...

ooohhhh i get it! i LOVE it! you guys are so clever- good job!

Karen Mortensen said...

Very clever Nate and Julie. Your baby is so cute. Good job on her costume too.

The Laytons said...

Yeah, I asked because you weren't holding the sign. It makes much better sense now!! Too cute! ANd I love your fairy! What a doll!! Can you believe it's time for our kids' first Halloween?? So fun!

Nancy Frederiksen said...

How ironic, i was called as the Activity Committee Chairman a month ago. Must be something about Frederiksens. Looked like a fun party, care to share ideas? Sure miss that little Clara, can't wait to see you all in 57 days, but who's counting?

Mom said...

Great costumes! Clara is adorable as a fairy :) Love her smile and zest for life already.

Celeste said...

Those costumes kill me!!--you are truly brilliant. And again, I must say what a cute daughter you have. :)


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure