Monday, October 5, 2009

One month old!


Clara turned one month old on Saturday. I can hardly believe it's been a month already! She gets bigger and learns more every day. She has learned to really like her bouncer seat, she is a champion eater, she loves car rides, and she puts herself to sleep when we put her in her bed...it's fabulous! She makes eye contact all the time and has started smiling real smiles...and it's pretty darn cute! We sure love her a lot!

5 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

And she just keeps getting cuter.

Karen Mortensen said...

Julie, she is adorable. Can't wait to see her. When are you coming to Fresno?

Brittney said...

I could just eat her up! Babies are so fun.

Cyndy and George said...

I would totally wear that pink jacket if it came in my size! She is adorable!

The Laytons said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how fast that month went by! She is darling! And I'm so glad she's sleeping for you! Enjoy it!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure