The decorations have been up for about 2 weeks and we are cutting a tree on Saturday, but the real treat is down below.
We have a piano!!!
"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin
The decorations have been up for about 2 weeks and we are cutting a tree on Saturday, but the real treat is down below.
5 comments:
Whoa! We LOVE the new couch! Congrats! And of course your reindeer is as cute as ever! I can't wait to hear you play your new piano!
She is darling, absolutely adorable. Your furniture is nice too.
my niece is cute.
Your baby is growing so fast. She's adorable. She looks just like you!
The piano is beautiful, the new furniture looks great and super comfortable, and Clara is darling as ever! Hope you are all doing as well as you look!!
Post a Comment