Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Help Needed


My cousin Brock has created an awesome new comic called Monsterplex. He entered a contest in order to get a one year contract with DC Comics. It's a pretty big deal, but he needs our help. The winner is determined on popularity. You can visit his blog to get the details on how to vote on the site www.zuda.com It only takes a couple of minutes. Trust me, I'm not a comic book person, but this is good stuff! The comic is called Monsterplex and just the first few pages had me hooked. Follow this link http://monsterplex.blogspot.com/2010/02/big-announcement.html for more details on the comic and how to vote. Thanks!

2 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Thank you Julie!!!!! I know Brock will really appreciate this.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure I'll be here! I will be looking forward to that greatly!!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure