We've had a fun couple of weeks. C loved her Easter dress, but she did not love sitting in the grass. (Oh btw, she sits now and is quite pleased about it!)

Her new favorite thing to play with is Nate's Easter basket, so I haven't put it away yet. She just barely figured out today that there is candy inside those fun eggs. I guess it's time to put it out of reach!





6 comments:
Great to see the new pics. Clara is getting more adorable every day! Love her headband and bows and beautiful Easter dress--the detail on the bodice is so pretty. :)
Look at her hair! It is cute. Thanks for the b-day card, Julie. You are so nice! Hopefully we'll see you all soon.
I cannot wait to see you in less than 2 weeks! I'm especially excited to meet Clara for the first time!
It's like she suddenly turned into a toddler. Especially picture #4 she looks so grown up! I even see a little of your Dad in her now.
SO CUTE! I love it! She is such a good girl! I love the Easter picture! I've been meaning to go to the aquarium, glad you guys enjoyed it!
She is as adorable as EVER! LOVE her Easter dress!
Post a Comment