
We held the first ever Frederiksen Family Ultimate Game Tournament. Nate came out strong and won the first four in a row. But I made a massive come back winning the next four in a row. With the tournament tied we played a round of Idiot and I came out on top. Then I sealed the deal by winning an intense match of Disney Scene It and ending the best of 11 tournament. Yup, that was six victories in a row. Better luck next time Mr. Frederiksen.

We also took this chickadee to the splash park by our house for her first experience with water outside of the bath tub. She loved her swim suit, hated the water. I think there were too many kids and it freaked her out. Oh well, maybe next time.
And this is what we had for dinner tonight. I was proud enough to take a picture of it. Grilled tilapia with home made mango salsa on brown rice with grilled zucchini, ciabatta bread, and salad made with lettuce from our garden. Delicious!!!
And I think she has a new favorite food...mango!
3 days ago
11 comments:
Congrats on the games and that dinner looks great. Yum.
Yummy-- I want to eat dinner at your house! your mom taught you how to eat well, and cook well! Way to go Su su!
I agree your dinner sounds awesome, but mostly I am wanting to be part of the game night. I would have totally beat you at Disney Scene It.
so fun!
you are fierce at "Disney's Scene It". remember the time you alone beat 4 of us.
How fun! I love Disney Scene It. And that food looks delicious. Yummmm.... mango!
Go Julie!
And I am totally amazed by your culinary skills. That looks yummy!
Clara is such a cutie. And Lily has that exact same polka dot lady bug dress! So cute.
Congrats on your victory Julie! I may be scared to ever play you in Disney Scene-It again. I'll have to continue to glory in my victory two years ago.
And your dinner looks scrumptious!
If your cousins saw that stack of games, they would beg to come over and play. That is their kind of fun too. And that is my kind of food...I would LOVE that dinner. And little Clara....oh, what a cutie!! Your parents are going to go crazy with her when you come next month.
What did I do last weekend?
...nothing that awesome! Way to go Julie! Creaming Nate at game night, making a great dinner, and having a super cute little girl!! We can't wait until 4th of July!
Wow, what a meal, that looks amazing! We should meet at the splashpark one of these days, Hannah isn't scared of the water at all, maybe she can inspire Clara. I think Hannah watches her brother and that helps...
Post a Comment