Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sicko

Nothing is sadder to me than a sick little baby. While she's had her share of runny noses and coughs, this is the first illness that has really knocked her out. She's had a pretty high fever since Monday afternoon. The doctor said it was probably Roseola which starts as a fever then turns into a rash. The fever is gone now (thank goodness) and still no sign of the rash. We are crossing our fingers on that one.

This is what I saw a lot of this week. When she was really grumpy and just not feeling well all I had to do was turn on Signing Time (a movie with baby sign language and songs), give her her blankie, water, and a stuffed animal, and lie her down on a pillow. She would instantly calm down and stay in that position for a good 20 minutes. It was the saddest, sweetest thing ever.

Today at lunch I was feeding her yogurt, but she didn't want it. I left it on her tray with the spoon just to see what would happen. Well, see for yourself! I think she's feeling better, what do you think?



3 comments:

Kristen Pace said...

Sorry to hear she was so sick. She has gotten big!

Angela and Daniel said...

That last picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Hope she's back to 100% soon.

Taber & Rebecca said...

I hope she feels better soon! She's going to be one in a month or so right?


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure