I love Halloween so much that it is almost the most wonderful time of the year. What a great way to kick off the holiday season. From here to January it's all happiness! January, on the other hand, is another story.
This is her new favorite shirt. And it's totally true, she is batty for candy corn. I don't know who possibly let her try it...
We went to the annual Jack-o-launch a couple weekends ago. They had catapults that could launch pumpkins a mile! Our course was only 800 feet so they had to tame it down a bit, but it was still pretty cool!

We went with some friends to the pumpkin patch and they had a play area full of corn instead of sand. Despite the indifferent look on her face, I think she really liked it!
Just playing dress-ups getting ready for the big day.
Happy Halloween!
Stay tuned for our awesome costumes...well that is if they turn out. If they are awesome there will be pictures, if not then you'll have to use your imagination.
2 days ago
3 comments:
oh! that picture of her standing on nate's lap is too cute! what a perfect little girl.
FUN pictures! I totally have that outfit she's wearing in the corn box... I thought that was kind of funny.
Clara has such a ready smile. Like she is just waiting for fun to happen.
Post a Comment