Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nursery!

Today was Clara's first day of nursery and she did great! She actually won't be 18 months for a couple of weeks, but they let the kids come in early if a parent stays. Hopefully she does as well without one of us there. She wore her new cowgirl outfit she got from grandma and grandpa at Christmas time. It's still a little big, but it's just too cute!


Doesn't she look so grown up?

And this is a little outfit she came up with yesterday. I figured all she needed was a pair of grandpa's boots on and she would have the classic look I'm pretty sure me and many of my cousins wore at a similar age.




5 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

She can't be that old already. I love her dress.

Grandma Honey said...

Ohmygoodness she looks like a little school girl all dressed up like that! Bet she was the only one in nursery with a cowboy dress. Love it!

She really does suddenly look so much older.

sarah e. said...

What a darling cowgirl!!

Matt and Ness said...

she DOES look all grown up! what a cutie.

sarah e. said...

Yeah, I don't know what it is about guys and sound systems, but if it eases the pain, we are still using our 20" tv from the 1980's.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure