A couple of weeks ago we found this beautiful blue chair at a thrift store for 3 bucks! We had been wanting to get and/or make a little table and chairs set for Clara so it was a great find.
Then on the way out we found this chair and table for ten dollars for the set. Isn't the white and pink design lovely?
We didn't love the color so we set out to refinish them.
And here's the finished product! I wish I could take credit for this, but alas, I cannot. I have my amazing husband to thank for these. Oh, and the camera did weird things to the color. The color is more green apple-ish and less sea foamy. I LOVE the color!
Clara was so excited to have her own place to sit this morning that she dragged these into the living room to sit on while she watched Sesame Street.
Oh, and I'm pretty sure she spent the better part of an afternoon the other day wandering around the house just like this. She was pretty pleased with her ensemble and her choice in snacks. I think she was working on "filling out" her swim suit because that belly of hers just isn't quite big enough yet.
2 days ago
3 comments:
I LOVE that swimsuit on her little bod!
See,she brought an extra chair for the baby!
Love the green! I was surprised this week to learn that baby shower colors are no longer pink or blue. They are green and brown. I'm sure that is not news to you, but it was to me!
So cute! Way to go!!
Post a Comment