Monday, July 25, 2011

Summer fun!

I don't remember why exactly I took these pictures, but they are pretty cute so I figured I better post them.


This is the quilt I made for baby #2. It is pretty simple and far from perfect, but I'm pleased with how it turned out.



We went down to the mall one evening for the weekly outdoor concert. Clara enjoyed her first Happy Meal while we were there. And I think this picture says it all!

Here is is groovin' to the music. This girl loves to dance!

4 comments:

sarah e. said...

Fun, fun, fun! And I don't think I commented before but I enjoyed the reunion pics. Those waterfalls looked neat. And Happy Belated to Nate.

Taber & Rebecca said...

The baby quilt is darling! And what fun times together!

Matt and Ness said...

She's such a little lady now.

Grandma Honey said...

You're not kidding those pictures are cute! Clara is always so animated. I wonder if her sister will be also.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure