


9 lbs, 3 oz 20 inches. Born today at 12:47 p.m. She's perfect, and she and her mother are doing wonderful. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in our behalf.
2 days ago
"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin



9 lbs, 3 oz 20 inches. Born today at 12:47 p.m. She's perfect, and she and her mother are doing wonderful. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in our behalf.
21 comments:
Gorgeous!! Congrats Julie!!!
Congratulations. Need name, rank and serial number now.
well hello baby gracie, can't wait to meet you!
yay! i was thinking about you all day!~ Congrats!!
Congrats, she is beautiful!
She is beautiful! Congratulations you guys! Love the picture with all three girls! Enjoy your sweet bundle of joy!!
Congratulations! Do you have a name for her yet? She is darling!
Yay!!! I'm so happy for your guys! She's beyond adorable!! Congrats!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love all the pictures but that first one is absolutely perfect. She looks like her Uncle Nick. Adorable.
WOOHOO!!! She's BEAUTIFUL! Already nice and CHUBBY! CONGRATULATIONS!! I was thinking about you yesterday... now I know why!
Congrats! She is so beautiful. Hope you are doing well - and getting some good rest!
awesome! name??
What a cutie!!! I can't wait to see more pictures! From what I can tell so far, she sure looks like Clara's sister!!!
Yeah! Congratulations!
Oh she is so adorable! Congrats!
Congratulations! I love the name Grace!
So precious! Congratulations!! Love her name. Grace is beautiful.
And Clara looks so cute and proud. :)
I'm so happy for you! I love her name too! I decided awhile ago that Grace just wouldn't work with the last name Pace. :) I'm glad you are both doing well!
Congratulations!! Nate sure is one lucky guy to have you three beautiful girls!
Congrats Julie! I am glad everything went well. Clara's face is priceless in that picture
Hello Niece! Congrats again Nate and Julie!
Post a Comment