Julie your girls are both SO cute! I love that teenie little polls-dotted outfit! Yes they look so much alike which is good because you know grace will grow up to be beautiful too! Congratulations!
I think I need to see more pictures before I give my opinion on how much they look alike.hint hint
But they sure are both little cuties. And you know how much I love the name Clara?? Well I LOVE the name Gracie too. I was so excited when your Mom announced her name to me!
7 comments:
My birthday AND my name? I'm so honored! Hope she doesn't mind sharing that fabulous name with her cousin if we have a girl next:) What a sweetie.
Julie your girls are both SO cute! I love that teenie little polls-dotted outfit! Yes they look so much alike which is good because you know grace will grow up to be beautiful too! Congratulations!
Such darling girls you have.
Most definitely!! I can't get over how nice and PLUMP she is! She's BEAUTIFUL!
That is so funny you got the same wink out of both of them! Cute girls!! :)
I think I need to see more pictures before I give my opinion on how much they look alike.hint hint
But they sure are both little cuties. And you know how much I love the name Clara?? Well I LOVE the name Gracie too. I was so excited when your Mom announced her name to me!
THAT BATH PICTURE! So smoochable. We miss you too! Congratulations on Grace baby, she is precious.
Post a Comment