Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!

I guess today officially marks the first day of spring, but we have been enjoying spring-like weather for quite sometime--not Colorado spring-like weather (ie WINDY) but real-sunshine-with-just-a-light-breeze-I-gotta-get-outside springtime weather.

 We have made a couple trips to the park.
 Gracie loves the swings just as much as Clara does.

 Gracie also has been loving her exersaucer lately.
 This is my favorite view while she is playing. I know she has knees around there somewhere.
 Clara loves to "show Gracie how to do it"
 We also took advantage of the sunshine this week to do a little photo shoot in the back yard.
 These two really are best friends!
This picture is my favorite because it pretty much sums up their relationship right there.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

So cute! And lucky that you have gotten such nice weather... it has been raining here for over a week!

Grandma Honey said...

Those cute little girls are looking so much alike now...and they both look like YOU.

Jessica F. said...

Those legs are killing me! Such cute girls.

Taber & Rebecca said...

So SWEET! I hope my girls love each other just as much!

sarah e. said...

Such cute pictures! We've been enjoying park days for a while too. Love the close-up of Grace in her swing. And thanks for making me think to clarify the girls pics...haha. :)


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure