Thursday, June 7, 2012

Cute girls every day

I am blessed to be the mom to the two cutest and sweetest girls I know. I had a fabulous Mother's Day complete with breakfast in bed, thoughtful notes, and a hand painted flower pot with a beautiful plant. Here's a photo recount of all the cuteness going on around here.

 I have been experimenting with Clara's hair a little bit. This a few hours after the braids were put in, hence all the frizziness. I've never really known how to French braid so it's fun to have someone to practice on!

 Grace is always happy to model with her awesome sausage arms.
 Clara was Daddy's little helper cooking dinner on Mother's Day.
 Clara has gotten really good at smiling for the camera and I think she gets prettier and prettier every day.
 Grace LOVES to play with toys. Especially if Clara is around. Our house has never been so messy, but I love it!
 Grace has been experimenting with lots of new foods. Corn on the cob is a favorite. She also really likes cheese, black beans, cheerios, Kix, watermelon, and bananas.
 I promise, we don't wear our pajamas all day.
 Just getting cozy with some of her "friends."
 We have spent lots of time at the park lately. Clara asks me several times a week if we can go to the park for a picnic. So once or twice a week that is exactly what we do. The slide is a favorite of hers.



 These two play really well together. No one can make Grace laugh like Clara. Clara is learning to share and Grace is learning to stand up for herself!
 As I said before, Grace is always a willing model. Nate about died when I had her wear this hat to church, but it was just too adorable to not have her wear it!
 Clara is super picky about her clothes so she wears this dress to church most Sundays. Good thing it is so cute!

 One of our many picnics.
 Both girls LOVE to ride on the swings.

This headband also made her father cringe, but I love it and she didn't really mind.
Well, that's your dose of cuteness for the week. Hope you got your fill!

5 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

Oh those arm rolls are soo great!!

Alli said...

Yes those arm rolls are awesome and I'm PERISHING over the white hat. Thank you for the cuteness!

Andi said...

i love them, can't wait to see you guys next week!
AND, those are the best baby sausages i've ever seen:)

Alicia said...

CUTE! I love the pictures! Hailey is really picky about her clothes too, particularly her Sunday dress. Love all the updates!

Katie said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big they're both getting!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure