Grace has started army crawling and she is quite pleased with herself. She gets into all kinds of mischief now. I have to keep all the doors in the house closed because of course she always makes a beeline for forbidden hangouts like the laundry room and the bathroom. Her clothes are always filthy by the end of the day. And she always manages to find hidden treasures to taste along her way no matter how clean I think the floors are--gross!
She also does this cute thing when she gets excited where she goes up on her toes and straightens her arms like a push up position. I am always too slow to get a picture though.
Clara has been drawing a lot more lately. Unfortunately her favorite medium is the whiteboard so her creations never last long. I was quick enough to grab the camera a couple of days ago.
These are two different renditions of "funny faces". I think they are pretty good!





1 comment:
I LOVE the sausage arms! Only one of Isaac's arms is a true sausage with the roll in the middle of his forearm. The other is not . . .which is a little weird. But he seems to be thinning out now instead of getting chunkier, and he's not even 6 months old. :-( I only hope that once we get him really going on solid food that he'll chunk up some more because fat babies are SO cute!
Post a Comment