Thursday, June 7, 2012

Visitors

We LOVE visitors around here. We love them so much that one of our first purchases after we bought this house was a guest bed and we have gotten plenty of use out of it. A couple of weeks ago I got a surprise phone call from my cousin Vanessa. She and her cute family just moved to Kansas and were headed through Colorado on their way to Utah. It was so great to see them! We got to spend 2 fun evenings with them (once en route to Utah, the other on the way home). Their cute baby is Grayce, not to be confused with Grace. They are about 7 months apart. We discovered that they have matching dresses and could not miss a photo op. I think my favorite part about these pictures is their matching arm rolls! I think if you desire to have a baby with arms as luscious as these, you need only to name her Gra(y)ce!


 Clara and Tommy are about 6 months apart and they loved running around together. They ran in circles, and jumped, and danced and had a grand ole time! Of course they never stood still long enough for a decent picture, but I did my best. I didn't get any pictures of Vanessa and Matt but we enjoyed having them around. They even introduced us to the world of speed Rummikub. My life may never be the same again!


 My former roommate and dear friend Amy came and stayed a few days with us between the Johnstons' two visits. It was so great to see her. We showed her the city and mainly just enjoyed hanging out and chatting like old times.
 We even celebrated National Donut Day with free Krispy Kremes. Yumm! I think the look on Clara's face says it all.



Thanks for coming guys! Clara still asks about Amy and Tommy on a daily basis so come see us again soon!

4 comments:

Alli said...

Ahhhh I'm so sad I missed that occasion!

I have never seen a face as round as Grayce's, and that is saying something in this family.

You did get a picture of Matt and Ness' feet. I know those feets!

Sarah said...

So fun!! I want to come visit!!!!! Too bad I live forever and day away!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see you all! One more week!

Katie said...

I love Clara's face with her donut! She looks so excited!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure