Sunday, February 10, 2013

Playing Catch Up

We got a new camera as an early Christmas gift on black Friday. It only took me this long to figure out how to get the pictures off of the camera and onto the computer. The next step is remembering to rotate the pictures before uploading them to the blog. One step at a time.

 These two continue to be best friends. I love watching them interact.
 December involved plenty of cousin time and there are always dress-ups involved. (Did I mention that I love living here?)

 
 We went and explored the lights at the Botanical Gardens. It was a cold, eventful night that involved a lost shoe and a lost binkie but both were recovered and we got to meet Prancer (he is much smaller in real life), so it was a good night!
 There was a long path lined with these LED trees. Clara had to run up and touch each one and would get giddy each time. It's the little things.
 We trekked out to California for Christmas. We ended up leaving at 1 pm to avoid a storm that was supposed to hit the next morning (our originally scheduled departure time) and drove straight through. We got into Visalia at 1 am. The girls slept for half the trip. I think that is the best way to travel.
 Clara got to be Mary at the annual Rozier family Christmas eve party. It was a dream come true for her.
 She tucked the baby under her shirt and brought him out at the appropriate moment.
 She took her role very seriously. When I said "Clara, look at me so I can take your picture" she said "I'm not Clara, I'm Mary."
 She cried when it was over because the other kids were taking their costumes off and she still wanted to be Mary.
This is my sweet Grandpa and our attempt at a 4 generation shot. At least one of my children is cooperating.
 The girls always get matching jammies for Christmas eve.
 Above is a classic Grace shot: binkie, belly hanging out, pants hiked up, hand in her pants. We keep it classy around here.
 The girls loved all their loot, but I think the favorite things were these 98 cent flashlights they got in their stockings. Again, it's the little things.

Here Nate and Clara demonstrate how to play Wii dance on the new big screen. Stay tuned for the next installment of catch-up with the Frederiksens.

No comments:


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure