Monday, August 27, 2007

The many faces of Nate




I hope you enjoy the many faces of Nate. It's constantly being updated, so be sure to continue checking it out. Anyway, I'm glad that Andi and Spencer started a blog and that I could play a small part in inspiring them to do so.

I also want to note the importance of the Hillary Clinton poll that was recently concluded. As I expected, the poll was completely unanimous in the affirmative. Considering that this poll was representative of the entire United States population, the results of another Clinton president could be disastrous! Imagine, millions of people immigrating to Canada, American citizens armed with nothing but dull pencils and plastic forks overrunning the entire Canadian military, McDonalds popping all over the Canadian wilderness, Sasquatch becoming the NFL mascot....it would be awesome! So I say...go Hillary go! eh?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So after seeing all your "faces" it made me wonder how many faces Julie might have hidden up her sleeve? :)
I think you should make a slidshow of both your best faces, and then we can vote!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this slide show but I noticed that you did not include "The Face" first making its appearance in two of the famous Nate and Dave movies. I did like how you included the Flesh Eating Dwarf Man face though.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure