Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Polls are in!


The polls are in for the long awaited and highly anticipated "Deserted Island" poll. We've pitted two contemporary American idols (Nate and Julie) against two highly recognized and widely followed international figures (Moses and Osama bin Laden). It was a close race. The polls were so tight, in fact, that the end result was a three-way tie. Not surprisingly, Nate and Julie were front-runners, pulling even with the sea-splitting Moses on the last day. I guess that whole "prophetic gift" thing could come in useful when stranded and desperate. Osama obviously finished behind the pack because if you were alone with him on a deserted island, you would quickly become his only target.


So the poll was a success. Julate is as popular as arguably the most prolific prophet in history. *It is also noteworthy that Julie was tied with Osama bin Laden until the last day of voting.

Be ready, because there are more polls to come!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This poll was clearly rigged. I'm a big fan of your blog. I read it all the time. And so do all my friends. And their friends. And I hear Hillary keeps up on it too.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure