
This is us on our roadtrip to Yosemite while we were dating.
So my sister-in-law Alisa tagged me and this one seems fun so here it goes!
How long have you and your significant other been together?
-Well I guess it's been about 20 months...wow! Almost two years!
Who eats more?
-Well, it depends...I can eat more at times, but usually it's him. Especially when I make him eat my leftovers to "fatten him up."
Who said "I love you" first?
-He did, for sure! I was ready to say it a few weeks before, but I had decided I would let him say it first. Needless to say, I was ready to say it back once he said it!
Who is taller?
-He is by 2 inches.
Who sings better?
-Well I did more of the choir-type stuff in high school so I have more training, but despite that I think he has a better sounding voice. We both like to pick out parts occasionally in church, but neither one of us is completely proficient at that. So I guess it's him?
Who is smarter?
-He would say it's me, I would say it's him. He gets better grades, but if you look at our ACT scores... I would say he's smarter all around--book smart and street smart.
Who does the laundry?
-Depends on the weather! If it's snowing, I'm pretty good at getting him to take it down to the laundry room while I wait in the warmth of the apartment. But usually we do it together.
Who does the dishes?
-We do them together. I wash, he rinses, dries, and does quality control. We make a good team.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
-When we're laying in the bed it's him.
Who pays the bills?
-He does with my, I mean our, money. (He's the student, I'm the teacher, therefore I make the money)
Who mows the lawn?
-Um, what lawn? All I see is snow out there.
Who cooks dinner?
-Usually me, but he helps.
Who drives when you are together?
-Nate, unless it's on the way to school then it's me.
Who is more stubborn?
-We're both pretty easy going, but it's probably me.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong?
-Me?
Whose parents do you see the most?
-His because they're closer, but they're still not close, so we don't see either very often.
Who kissed who first?
-That was definitely his thing. You'll have to ask to hear the story...it's pretty good.
Who proposed?
-He did, on Y mountain, kneeling in the snow.
Who is more sensitive?
-Me
Who has more friends?
-I dunno, we're both pretty popular. j/k Ok so we just got in a baby argument about this after reading the question. He said my friend on a mission doesn't count because we can't "hang out", but I just wrote her last week, so we're totally friends...so I have more friends (just barely)
Who has more siblings?
-Ok he wins this one with 4 siblings (2 sisters, 2 brothers) I have 2 brothers, no sisters.
Who wears the pants?
-Ummmm.......I prefer pants to a skirt, but I guess in a figurative manner he usually wears "the pants".
So that's it. I guess I will tag Alicia, Stephanie, Brittney, and Melanie.
2 comments:
Awwww...such a cute couple.
Thanks for the tag! I actually did this back on January 25th. Check it out! (if you haven't) One of my other friends did it but there are some questions that got taken off but its still basically the same. I loved reading yours! So fun!
Post a Comment