Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the best mom and the best mother-in-law ever! I feel so blessed. I just wanted to wish them a Happy Mother's Day. I also wanted to thank them for being so loving and patient towards me. Mom, you're the greatest. I can always count on you for a listening ear, a great recipe, and a helpful word of advice. You are truly my almost best friend (after Nate of course). Nancy, thanks for raising such a great man who treats me so well and for making me feel like part of the family. I love you both! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

What a beautiful picture of you and your mom Julie. I'm sure she is great for advice and a listening ear because that is how I feel about her too!

Love, Aunt Jill


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure