Friday, June 27, 2008

Oregon Coast Slideshow

8 comments:

Carly said...

Wow, Oregon is gorgeous! Where in Oregon did you go? Is that where Nate is from (I should know this but I must have forgotten!)
I love seeing pictures of you guys!
Keep posting!
carly

Lanelle Barber said...

Hey! Through some skillful lurking, Ryan and I found your blog. Nate - this is Lanelle and Ryan Barber (your old awesome roommate) lest you forget. Remember "the wave?" =) I still think it's weird. You guys look fantastic! We'll add you to our links!

Nate and Julie said...

Carly, I agree that Oregon is gorgeous! Rockaway Beach is the town that we stayed in. It's right near Tillamook so we got to tour the cheese factory there, but somehow those pictures got left out. Anyways...Nate's from Idaho, but Oregon is their favorite vacation spot.

KaRynn Sheranian said...

Um so Julie, I just realized it, but it took me a bit to realize that your new last name is Fredrickson And that I know Kyle! lol. He was in my ward my freshman year! How funny is that? So yeah. Connections. I love them.

Nate and Julie said...

KaRynn...I can't believe you know Kyle! YOu knew him before I knew him because I jsut met him a couple of weeks ago! That is so funny!

Hema and Becky said...

Wow - that really is so beautiful and looks like you have had a fun couple of weeks!

Brittney said...

Loved the slideshow! What a fun month of vacation. How are things going with the new place?

Amy said...

Ha...not overrated at all. I am glad you got to go to Tillamook. What flavor of ice cream did you get? Did you get to Pacific City at all...Cape Kiwanda is my favorite beach! Love ya.


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure