Monday was Nate's birthday. I know I'm a little late, but I wanted to let you know what a great husband I have. My favorite thing about him is that he can make me laugh! I also love how patient he is with me and my many faults and how he is always striving to be a better person. I love you Nate! Happy 24th! We had a great time on the big day. Here are some pictures to prove it!
Nate and his "Fudgy Pudgy Cake"
We went bowling to celebrate!
Andi and Spencer were nice enough to join the festivities.
Our friends Landon and Camille and Tyler and Rachel (they missed the pictures) were nice enought to join us too. It was a party!
I told Nate he can't get any older because only 24 candles come in a package!





2 comments:
Happy Belated Nate! And I told Mike the same thing about getting older because I don't want to buy two boxes of candles now.
h.b.t.y!!!
Post a Comment