One of the perks of being a teacher is that I get a random week off of work in October for "fall break." Now we never got a fall break growing up, but both of the districts that I have worked in so far have a fall break...I am not complaining. So, naturally when my mom heard I had a week off of work, she decided to make the trip to Denver. Especially since we haven't had any snow...yet. Am I excited...uh, do you have to ask? What will we do? Girly stuff during the day while Nate is at work (think botanical gardens, shopping, fancy food) and other fun stuff at night when Nate can join us. Just 6 more days!!!
2 years ago
5 comments:
How fun!!!! And be sure to take lots of pictures you can post on your blog!
How wonderful!! My mom has been out with Jessica for over 2 weeks and I am dying for her to come back! Moms are the best!
I was excited when your mom told me she was heading to Denver! You will have so much fun. We will miss her at dinner club, but she will have so much to tell us next month!!!!
I'm so jealous!!! Tell your mom I said hi. p.s. now I have a blog, and here it is, haha. I'm still discussing Thanksgiving details with Shannon, I'll get back to you. MUCH love.
My mom just left! We had so much fun together. I hope you have a blast with your mom!!!
Post a Comment