"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin
And I thought I was getting a deal at $2.07?! You lucky ducks!
Where do you live? In Perfect? You know that town that they use in the Wallgreen's commericals. I wish this trend would come over here.Come see my blog.http://tkdmortensen.blogspot.comPS I am David Shepard's sister in case you were wondering.How was your visit with your mom? She is an awesome lady.
It is such a relief to see gas prices dropping! I paid $1.92 at Costco today! YEAHHHH!
Amen!!!
Oh my lanta. Maybe we need to move to Colorado. I know Ryan wouldn't protest too much!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
And I thought I was getting a deal at $2.07?! You lucky ducks!
Where do you live? In Perfect? You know that town that they use in the Wallgreen's commericals. I wish this trend would come over here.
Come see my blog.
http://tkdmortensen.blogspot.com
PS I am David Shepard's sister in case you were wondering.
How was your visit with your mom? She is an awesome lady.
It is such a relief to see gas prices dropping! I paid $1.92 at Costco today! YEAHHHH!
Amen!!!
Oh my lanta. Maybe we need to move to Colorado. I know Ryan wouldn't protest too much!
Post a Comment