I filled up this week for $17.95. Yes, $17.95...that's gaslight on to all the way full. Ok, I'm done, no more about the amazing gas prices in Colorado...but if you want to move here, we would love to have more friends close by!
2 days ago
"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin
I filled up this week for $17.95. Yes, $17.95...that's gaslight on to all the way full. Ok, I'm done, no more about the amazing gas prices in Colorado...but if you want to move here, we would love to have more friends close by!
3 comments:
youre killing me.
i cant remember doing that since high school... or ever!
Now that's reason enough to move to Colorado! Although I'm not sure about the altitude. :)
Julie,
I just filled up for $1.69 here in California - never thought I would see the day. We look forward to seeing ya'll if you're in town for Christmas.
Auntie Robin
Post a Comment