Looks like you had a great year! What a fun digital video!! By the way, possibly the hightlight of the video for me was finding out that Nate has some seriously funky dance moves!! Those would have been handy at the old family dances we use to have during Hawkins family reunions!!!
Oh I loved this. Happiness reeks from all those pictures. I like the music you chose, especially the last song. It warms my heart to know you are so happy. Merry Christmas!
I just wanted to say it was good to see you again and I'm glad things are going well for you. Also your husband's talk was very good. I don't usually pay that much attention at church. Keep in touch.
10 comments:
Very cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Looks like you had a great year! What a fun digital video!! By the way, possibly the hightlight of the video for me was finding out that Nate has some seriously funky dance moves!! Those would have been handy at the old family dances we use to have during Hawkins family reunions!!!
Oh I loved this. Happiness reeks from all those pictures. I like the music you chose, especially the last song. It warms my heart to know you are so happy. Merry Christmas!
What a fun Christmas card! It looks like you guys had a really fun year! I'm glad we're blogging friends now :)
Julie, can you send me your address? I'd love to send your our christmas card! ChelseaRose84@hotmail.com
Miss you!!!
classic.....we missed you at the hawkins party. you missed some good stories from grandpa!
Hey Julie,
I just wanted to say it was good to see you again and I'm glad things are going well for you. Also your husband's talk was very good. I don't usually pay that much attention at church. Keep in touch.
Chris
What a great year! Hope you have a great 2009!
Nice Nutshell! Looks like fun! Isn't it weird to think that next Christmas you'll have a little one! So fun! By the way, I tagged you on my blog! :)
Post a Comment