That's the tune my brother, Nick has been singing lately. Yes, he is old enough. I know, I'm still in shock about it as well. His papers go in on February 20! We want to know your predictions of when and where he will go. So here's the deal, leave your prediction of the place (pick one mission, just one!) and the date (I believe May 1 is his availability date) in the comments section. You have until the call arrives...I have no idea when that will be. Your guess is as good as mine! The winner will be whoever guesses closest to the actual mission. The date of departure will be used as a tie breaker. The winner will be announced on this blog and will receive ultimate bragging rights! Good luck!
2 days ago

11 comments:
Sweet! I love this game.
I'm going to say Baltic Mission, May 13th.
(Russian speaking, obviously, haha)
Dallas, TX Mission, May 27th.
So fun and so hard to believe he's old enough to go on a mission!
How exciting!!!!!! I will guess Sao Paulo, Brazil and that he will go March 1st.
Australia. May 1st. So exciting!
Finland Helsinki East. Tuesday May 5, 2009
Mexico (is that broad enough?) and May 13th.
Italy, May 15th.
May 26 and he will go to the same mission as his dad went to.
June 2 and he will be going to Birmingham, AL!
This is Nate. Nick is definitely going to Montana, speaking Hick-ese. He'll go out May 12.
Post a Comment