I will be happy with a boy, I will...but how could I resist this? Besides there's a 90 day return policy.
2 days ago
"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin
I will be happy with a boy, I will...but how could I resist this? Besides there's a 90 day return policy.
13 comments:
So cute! I did the same thing! I hope you get a girl so you don't have to take these back cuz they are SO cute!!! :o)
Soooo cute...and sooo you!!!
I hope it's a girl because that's what I have and then they can play together when we visit each other...of course I hope they would play together anyway! :)
Congrats on your almost house!! I can't wait to come visit and see it in person. I have plans to convince Mike we need a weekend trip to Denver this spring or summer.
ADORABLE! I can totally see you purchasing that outfit. And no judgements here. I had one bedroom closet with about 40 dresses in it before my granddaughter was even born. More than half of those I purchased before the ultrasound. I say reach for the stars!!!!
The amazing part of this pregnancy adventure is when you learn the sex, THEN you will know that is exactly who you wanted.
Even if you're having a boy you should keep those for future posterity. ;) So cute!
I want to see belly pics!
Don't worry about buying clothes early. At least you are pregnant. I knwe a woman that bought lots of little girl clothes and never got pregnant. I hope you get to keep the outfit!
haha... so cute! it will be the perfect 4th of july outfit next summer? what size did you get? when do you guys find out what you're having? april or may? i can't wait!!!
So cute. Red and polka dots? Who woulda thought? :) We just found out that we are having a girl! Now we will have one of each. I am way excited.
Congrats on the house! I love it!
I wouldn't be able to resist either. So cute! I voted for a girl. Boys are fun but I have a really cute dress I want to send you if you are having a girl.
I love it. Classic Julie.
I voted for a girl too! When do you find out?
April 13 is the big day...and of course the big news will hit the blog shortly there after!
Post a Comment