We got our internet hooked up yesterday. I am dying to post pictures of the little darling...that is as soon as I find the USB cable for the camera--oops! We are loving every minute with Clara. She is such a darling and really quite a good baby. She loves to eat, after all she is my daughter! I can't believe she is 3 weeks old already, but at the same time I don't really remember how life was before she was a part of it! At her 2 week check up she was up to 10 lbs. 2.5 oz. and 22.5 in. long. That's the 95th and 97th percentiles respectively. My mom was here for a week followed by Nate's mom for a week. We sure loved all of their help, thanks again! So hopefully the camera cord will turn up soon and there will be lots of pictures to share!
3 hours ago
3 comments:
Well then I will just have to be patient waiting for more pictures. I'm sure she has changed a lot in this short time. I think about you all every day and wonder how you are doing. Thanks for the update.
Yes- find that cord pronto!! From here on out you can't blog without pictures of Clara. That's the new rule! :) have I mentioned that I love her name?
we're waiting eagerly:)
Post a Comment