2 days ago
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gotta love the Moses Action Figure
"In those that I like and admire, I can find no common denominator. But in those that I love, I can. They all make me laugh." --W.H. Audin
8 comments:
ahhh- it's a little julie!!
She is beautiful and healthy... and I won on the weight guess! You are so lucky! I want to have my first baby all over again. Have fun!
Such a beautiful name! Clara Suzanne (Losee). I hope Clara finds Wyatt (or Nolan for that matter) at BYU one day! It's way to far to think about but hey why not!
Holy moly, Clara is perhaps the most beautiful newborn I have ever seen. She takes after her mom! Congratulations!
She is darling. I am so excited for the two of you.
Joys of September 3rd
Clara was 4 days late
but just in time to clear the slate
Babe in arms, with a silly grin
Time to watch ESPN
A swan was born as ducks died
the score it was never really tied
19 for the Broncos, Oregon 8
Thank goodness Clara wasn't a little more late
AWWW! I LOVE Clara Suzanne's name! A beautiful name for one Bee-u-tiful Baby! So good of you to use Grandma's name for Clara. :)
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl! Clara looks so sweet. Wouldn't it be great if she and Lily became friends at BYU years from now? :) We wish you all well and hope recovery etc. go well. Take care!
Post a Comment