A loud thank you goes out to all who commented on my previous post. I'm glad the problem was so simple to fix, yet I am embarassed the problem was so simple to fix. I guess I can hide my technological ineptitude no longer...what can I say, I take after my mother! Another loud thank you goes out to my cousin Becky. I won the giveaway on her blog last week and the package arrived today. So excited!
Here's what we've been up to lately:
Three days after getting home from Boise, Clara and I headed out to California for my cousin Ashley's wedding. Here she is with her hubby Andrew...aren't they cute?
We got to see lots of family while we were there including Grandpa and here's our four generation shot to prove it.
14 years ago



4 comments:
These pictures are so cute. Especially of Ashley. I know I am a little one sided here. It was so good to see you while you were in CA. Your baby is so cute too. I am glad I got to see her.
I'm glad it worked! :)
I am so happy for Ashley! Congrats to her! Wow, it's been a while since we talked!
my niece is CUTE!
That is one BEAUTIFUL baby!
Auntie Robin
Post a Comment