Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's true

Our little family of three is growing into a family of four! August 8 is the big day, but I'm thinking this one will come a little earlier. We are excited to say the least. While I will be elated to have another girl, I think we are all kinda hoping for a boy. We shall see!

P.S. The food blog is now up and running again. Needless to say, I haven't done much cooking lately. But I am getting back in the swing of things. Check it out! julielovestocook.blogspot.com

16 comments:

Taber & Rebecca said...

WHAT!!! I'm SOOO EXCITED for YOU!!!...and I'm glad the food blog is up and running again, I need some more ideas. ; )

Joanna said...

yay! congratulations! i can't wait! you make pretty cute children.

Karen Mortensen said...

Congratulations to you both. I am happy for you. Please talk to Ashley.

Amy said...

Wow!!!! That is awesome. We should chat soon.

sarah e. said...

Yay!! Fun, fun, fun!!! So excited for you guys! We need to catch up soon too. :)

sarah e. said...

And it goes without saying that I am a fan of your due date.

Melanie said...

Congrats! That is so fun! I hope you are feeling well!

Jenny said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys. Congrats! Hope you are feeling okay!

Stephanie said...

congrats cousin!

Grandma Honey said...

I was wondering if you are pregnant Julie...I've just really been thinking that lately and now I am so HAPPY to know it is TRUE!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm sure your parents are equally excited.

Sherri said...

Hey, I've been feeling that we were on the same wavelength. Congrats! Our little babies will be really close in age! We are so happy for you guys!

Jessica F. said...

That is such great news. CONGRATS!

Alli said...

Yay yay yay yay hooray!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!

Brittney said...

I just knew it! When I was on your cooking blog and kept noticing you hadn't been posting, I thought, maybe she's pregnant. That slows things down a bit sometimes. And it's true-you are! I'm so excited for you guys. That's great. Yeah-wahoo-alright!

Shayne said...

Congrats!!! I've been a little behind lately, so I missed your announcement! I'm so happy for you guys! That's so exciting!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure