Monday, April 4, 2011

It's a...

boy, or so I thought. I was certain. Mother's intuition is always right, right??? Well, I was wrong, and I am proud to admit it. It's a girl!!! I made the ultrasound tech double check just to be sure. I had the little boy cowboy nursery all planned and a name picked out, but now I can't stop thinking about sisters/best friends, tea parties, matching dresses, etc, etc, etc. Besides, I think we make pretty cute little girls (I'm sure a boy would have been cute too, but we have proof that we make cute girls.) Bring on the frills and the pink!

She is already a great helper and will be a pro at helping with baby sister.

They are best friends, but I'm sure there's room for another in their little friendship! Daddy's little girls. He is so excited!!!

12 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

Ohhhh congratulations!!!! Two little girls. How wonderful. Now I can't wait to see what name goes with Clara.

We may be on a girl roll in this family. Violet, then Carly's girl, Clara's sister....and who knows maybe Tyler and McKay will both have girls. Seems like I'm forgetting someone...

Taber & Rebecca said...

Yeah for girls! I'm excited for you!

Monica said...

yes yes yes! girls are the best! We are so excited for you guys! congrats!

sarah e. said...

Hurrah, hurrah! Matching dresses are so much fun. And I have always been so grateful for my sisters. What fun for Clara!

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Congratulations! I'll bet your mom and dad are so excited for another grandchild!

Andi said...

yeah for girl babies!

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm SO excited for you guys. And it's true: Clara is such a cutie, how could not want another girl?!

Marcus Lane said...

congrats cousin!!

Melanie said...

that is awesome! congrats!

the Rich girl said...

Yay for girls! And it's nice that Clara and her little sister will be close enough in age to be friends (but not too close)!

Celeste said...

They'll be BBFs for sure :?) Congrats Julie!

Jenny said...

Yay! Congrats on another girl!


Gotta love the Moses Action Figure